Basic Workshop on Code Debugging
This workshop of TechNetics will introduce you to code debugging. By the end of this workshop, you will able to determine where a program crashed, view the values of variables and expressions, set breakpoints in the code, and run and trace a program. This workshop is mainly intended for students who have little experience with programming.
– What is Code Debugging? Why is it important?
– Types of Code Debugging (with explanation)
– Languages in which your contest will allow to debug
– Basic examples using C and C++
– Intermediate to hard examples using C and C++
Who can join:
– School and College students who are interested in code debugging
Time: 04:00 pm – 5.00 pm (BST)
Day 1: 1st May 2021
Day 2: 3rd May 2021
Day 3: 5th May 2021
• Students will get knowledge of basic code debugging.
• Understand the error in code, isolate the source code of the problem, and then fix it.
You will get:
– E-certificate for Completing Successfully
– Fruitful experience of coding with experts
– Grab a chance to work physically with TechNetics
– Further project mentorship from instructors
JUKTI – Club of CSE, IUB
Registration form: https://forms.gle/XLVNFyC2QCNT1M929
Register in the first online coding event of TechNetics at http://bit.do/codempire
For any queries, please contact them through their Facebook page: facebook.com/techneticsofficial
Organizer - TechNetics and JUKTI - Club of CSE, IUB