Frontier Semiconductor BD Ltd. is hiring Mechanical Engineer
- Design and develops equipment, tools, and fixtures for new products, product changes, and enhancements.
- Work closely with Tool Room Team to provide clear documentation and communication to allow for efficient fabrication.
- Interface with other departments to solve production process problems
- Document all tool, fixture, and equipment designs (i.e., spare parts, calibration requirements, preventive maintenance as part of design package).
- Provide financial and capacity justification for new equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Searches and implements new technologies to improve manufacturing operations
- Additional duties as assigned.
Work at office
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Industrial Production Engineering
Preferred Professional Certification: Please Attach the Certification information in your CV that you have received
Training/Trade Course: Please Attach the training information in your CV that you have received
Skills Required: AutoCAD, Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Microsoft Applications, Product Development, Solidworks
2 to 3 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAD Designing, Industrial production, Machine Design, Manufacturing, Mechanical Design, Project Management
- Ability to effectively present proposals to end-users of technology, equipment, tools, and fixtures to achieve user acceptance.
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge of ergonomic and safety principles for application in tool and equipment design.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present proposals and negotiate with vendors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional organizational environment
Compensation & Other Benefits
T/A, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays, Over time allowance
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 1
Excellent work-life balance
One yearly bonus as 13 month’s salary.
Visit other countries for product installations.
Career growth opportunity in the high-end metrology industry
To apply please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org within deadline mentioning
subject as CV_ME_Engineer_[candidate name] _ [varsity name]
Organizer - Frontier Semiconductor BD Ltd.