Cloudly is hiring Python Developer
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 1 year to 3 years of experience
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: They started in 2011 around the early days of cloud adoption by helping several global companies adopt and migrate to cloud as a partner of Amazon Web Services. Over time, they have evolved as a boutique cloud software firm and finally pivoted to a cloud-native software development company in 2019. Eight years into the cloud journey, Cloudly delivers technology services focused on cloud adoption and transformation, data engineering and science, serverless application development, application modernization, and DevOps services with one core theme: “Cloud-native Software”.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Cloudly is seeking 1 year to 3 years of experienced Python Developer to grow our team of technology experts. They are looking for experienced developers who thrive on building scalable systems… and know how to get them live, fast. You are also able to develop slick front ends and clean data models. In short, you can do it all. Don’t be intimidated – you will have a support team to help you through the process.
• Write effective, scalable code
• Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
• Integrate user-facing elements into applications
• Test and debug programs
• Improve functionality of existing systems
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Assess and prioritize feature requests
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
The applicants must have experience in the following area(s):
• Work experience as a Python Developer
• Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
• Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
• Team spirit
• Good problem-solving skills
• Should have experience of using version control systems (We use GIT)
• Candidates need to be highly professional, friendly, courteous, and able to meet committed deadlines.
• Understanding of REST APIs
• Salary range for the position will be 40,000 TK to 80,000 TK per month, which will be decided upon the qualification and performance of the candidates, please note this salary is not limited to this range if you can prove yourself better and out of the box.
• They will pay top of the market for the best candidates. Salary review in each year with performance and attitudes. Compensation & Other Benefits
• 2x Festive Bonuses equal to a monthly average salary.
• 2 days Weekend, 10 days Casual Leave, 10 days Sick Leave, also employees will get 18 days leave for Public Holidays in Bangladesh.
• Fully subsidized Lunch & Evening snacks, also Tea and Coffee for the recreation.
• Working with friendly, passionate, and experienced teams.
• Use the cutting edge of technologies with USA clients and teams.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering, but any other field is welcome, especially if supported with good experience.
Monday to Friday at (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
Organizer - Cloudly