Engineers Hub Virtual Internship Program 2.0
Have you ever imagined working in a professional organization where you can develop your skills and impact society?
Here is your chance to be a part of the Engineers Hub BD team and work on the overall operation of the team.
Engineers Hub BD is an international award-winning platform for all the Engineers and Engineering students of Bangladesh to find and promote engineering-related opportunities such as scholarships, conferences, jobs, internships, competitions, etc.
If you want to be a part of a large engineering community and enrich your networking, it is your chance to be part of this dynamic squad!
Engineers Hub is calling for a six-month-long part-time virtual internship program where you will get the scope to work in the following sectors:
- Social Media Management
- Content writing
- Video Editor/Video Content Creator
- Students of Bachelor/Honours Degree at any university/institute and College. University students of 1st/2nd year will get preference. College-going students are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- Active in social media and experienced in managing virtual campaigns.
- Having the ability to balance professional life and educational life.
- Aware about Engineers Hub, its activities, and purpose.
- 6 months-long commitment to the internship program.
- Applicants having prior experience in social media management, content writing, and video editing are encouraged to apply.
- Accomplish your respective assigned tasks sincerely and timely.
- Social Media Management: Manage our Facebook page and group and our Instagram page regularly. Maintain our active presence by frequently posting content and responding to our users.
- Content writing: Enrich our blog site “Spark Hub” by writing your own educational, career, and engineering topic-related blogs.
- Operations: Find different opportunities and post them on our website. Also, work on different projects of Engineers Hub.
- Video Editor/Video Content Creator: Create video content on different engineering topics. Editing the regular video contents of Engineers Hub.
- Represent Engineers Hub professionally to your campus community and build a strong network.
- Share and promote the activities of Engineers Hub to your university community both on online and offline platforms.
- Encourage students to know more about Engineers Hub and its benefits.
- Observe and review users’ opinions and help Engineers Hub develop their content.
- Become a part of a professional platform.
- Program implementation skill development.
- Improve your skills in the relevant field of your work.
- Gain a professional internship experience for your work.
- Stay updated regarding all kinds of career and skill development opportunities in the engineering field.
- Networking opportunity with professionals.
- Be featured on our official website and social media platforms.
- Certificate, recommendation letter on successful completion.
Last date of application: October 10, 2021
Organizer - Engineers Hub